Monday, October 26, 2009

Hi to all




Welcome to my blog. Ok this is a first for me. I wanted to keep in touch with my parents who are in Italy give them an easy way to see what is going on. Also thought it would be fun to keep a list of funny things that are always popping in my head.

Dr. Seuss said "From near to far, from here to there, funny things are everywhere." since I have become a mom I say them more and more. So I'm watching TV and a commercial comes on for yogurt. All the women were eating the delicious yogurt and licking the lids, and putting the lids in an envelope. All I could think of was please mail us your germs. All I could envision was the workers in bio-suits or passing the envelopes threw a sanitation device. I mean really would you want the job of counting the gross licked lids?

So I had fun today researching the redwood forest. So beautiful. As soon as I can get a reliable car I want to take Matt and the kids. I will put some pics I have if I can figure out how to put in pictures in.

3 comments:

~Dustie said...

If you need help with your blog, let me know! I am a pro!! :) My blog is www.cocheesndeezy.blogspot.com

Happy Blogging!!

Dustie

Kerri said...

That forest looks like it would have fairies. Kailee would love it.

jlowe said...

That is what I thought when I saw it Kerri. Have you ever seen the movie gnome mobile. It takes place in the red wood forest.