Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Meanest mom ever

You know your kids love you when they tell you your the meanest mom ever. Then in the next 5 minutes say I love you mom. It is funny. So the evil germs got us and we are sick. So I told my 4 year old he couldn't go outside to play in the freshly fallen snow. Yes I said snow. - in October- YUCK I like how Emily described them. Germs are Satan they want everyone to be miserable. I cracked up. She keeps me sane.

I have to go shopping I have put it off and we are completely out of everything. I am not feeling tip top but I know it will hit hard tomorrow. So I only have one funny thing today. Yesterday A my 4 year old was getting into the fake blood for A my 11 year old's costume. I told him exasperatingly "No blood" I grabbed the tube from his hands and rolled my eyes." Stay out of the blood." I laughed at him and he looked at me like I was crazy. Never in all my life did I figure I would have to tell my kids to stay out of blood. Oh the sweet sounds of Halloween.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Hey Jen, I'm going to send some white fabric with Kailee to school tomorrow. Just look for her after school and she can give it to you.